Fruits decoration. I personally have seen so many , but a lot of them just left me with a WOW and “how did they do it”. That’s it. No clue.
Whether it is for your little picky eater or for a kids party, or even for a regular party with your friends – here are some quick and simple fruits decoration ideas. I know there are many out there, but some of them require a real Master’s…or maybe PhD degree in fruits decor…Ok ok I am joking, but seriously…..
So check out these simple and quick 25 ideas for fruits decor. They are fun, quick and on a budget. And Happy making! 🙂
1. Cute little hedgehog
2. Green healthy octopus!
3. Cute little orange chicks!
4. Spooky bananas and little “pumpkins”
5. Cute happy banana caterpillar
6. Look at that little creature…banana centipede
7. Little sheep on a sunny day
8. Little fish made from clementines
9. Some black sheep in a sunny day! 🙂
10. Flowers….who doesn’t like flowers? 🙂
11. Another sheep made from cauliflower and black olives!
12. Tray of flowers made of veggies! Yes! Veggies also can be fun!
13. Watermelon apple with a caterpillar inside!
14. Little giraffe eating from a palm tree 🙂
15. Happy people are made of veggies! Way to go!
16. Fruity butterfly. Awesome!
17. Little wise owl made of an apple!
18. Grapes and pear peacock!
19. Underwater fish made of orange and blueberries. Talking about finding Nemo … 🙂
20. Citrus owl. Round and wise.
21. Apple and grapes turtle.
22. Another fish made from cantaloupe!
23. Cute little caterpillars made from grapes.
24. Hello, Elmo!
25. Kiwi, blueberries, bananas and clementines.
And here is one of mine. 🙂